Mar 21 2017
Stamping with the Cake Crazy stamp set was just too much fun!
Where to start? Did I want a cake made entirely of words? A single candle or lots of candles? Stars or a bow?
There are so many options for layering that I just had to keep on creating to get different looks. The stamps are photopolymer so it’s easy to line them up.
After stamping the brighter colours, I added a third heat embossed layer.
I’ll share more samples at a later date but I was really impressed with the versatility of this stamp set. Masculine, Kids, even Wedding, this set has it all.
Click Here To Order Stampin’ Up! in Canada
In addition to the Real Red and Flirty Flamingo, I also featured lots of silver on the card – Silver Emboss Powder, Silver Glimmer Paper and Silver Metallic Enamel Shapes.
Cake Crazy, Set of 22
• Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
• Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
• Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
• Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
• Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Click on the covers above to view the Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-Bration brochures
During Sale-a-bration, you can
Shop! Earn exclusive stamp sets or products for every $60 you spend pre-tax and shipping
Join! Purchase the $135 Starter Kit (includes shipping and tax) and get $165 in your choice of Stampin’ Up! products plus pick two additional free stamp sets, an added value of up to $136.
Earn! Orders of $330 or more earn an additional $35 in stampin’ rewards.