Dec 04 2009
Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators and customers alike for a line of repositionable clear-mount stamps. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it! Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalogue and 2010 Sale-A-Bration brochure, Stampin′ Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount options.
Our new clear-mount stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount stamps.
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
Canadians, want to receive your personal copies of the Occasions Mini catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration brochure? Send me an e-mail.
If you already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact your demonstrator for copies of the new brochures.