Nov 23 2013
The Santa’s List stamp set was not one I had planned to order. I am a fan of the traditional Santa image in this set and the greetings are fun but I really didn’t plan to order this stamp set for Christmas. And then I saw this card made my one of my downline, Pam McLean. And suddenly I had to have this set and it quickly became a favorite.
Santa’s List Stamp Set, Set of 3
Clear 131811 $15.95
Wood 131808 $19.95
Colour Santa in red for a classic look or stamp black on white for a modern twist
Finished card size is 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
To make this card:
- Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Early Espresso card stock in half to make the card base.
- Emboss a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Naturals Ivory card stock with the Pretty Print Embossing Folder and sponge the edges with Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp Santa image onto Watercolor Paper with Black StazOn ink and colour lightly with Cherry Cobbler and Pink Pirouette markers. You can also add Smoky Slate for the eyebrows. Set aside to dry.
- Cut out a strip of Early Espresso card stock with the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die for the Big Shot and layer and adhere Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon and 5/8" Crochet Trim on top.
- Cut a 1/2" wide piece of Naturals Ivory card stock for the greeting. Stamp greeting in Early Espresso ink and cut a fishtail end. Sponge Early Epsresso ink onto the greeting piece and then add a double bow of Linen Thread to the end with a mini glue dot.
- Cut out Santa and layering Early Espresso card stock with the Circles Collection Framelits and glue together with a dimensional between layers.
- Add Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to Santa’s fur trim with the 2-Way Glue Pen.
- Assemble card as shown.
- Add the "Hope You’re Nice" greeting to the inside of the card by stamping with Early Espresso ink onto a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Naturals Ivory card stock.
Making a List,
Checking It Twice
Want stamps and accessories under the tree this year?
Let me help. Send me your Wish List and contact information for family and friends who might like to give you Stampin’ Up! supplies this year and I will get in touch with them to make their shopping simple.
How does it work?
- Download the Christmas Wish List
- Browse the catalogue or shop online
- E-mail or fax (780.406.6407) your completed Wish List to me no later thanDecember 8th
- Include the names and phone or e-mail for those you’d like me to contact
- Mention to your friends and family that I will be contacting them
Start wishing and contact me today!