Take a SIP – Stamps, Ink, Paper!
These three items are the basics of rubber stamping. Today’s video shows you how to re-ink and take care of your ink pads. (If you received this message by e-mail or in a blog reader, you may need to visit my blog to see the link.) Scroll down to watch the video.
Thanks to Margie for suggesting this video topic. If you have a video idea for me, please leave it in the comments below or e-mail me at [email protected]
Stampin’ Up! currently sells four different types of inks:
- A waterbased dye ink
- Dries quickly, easy to use
- Basic Black pad is waterproof
- Available as a full sizes pad or as Stampin’ Spots
- Pigment ink
- Safe for Scrapbooks
- Can be used on wood and fabrics
- Good for heat embossing
- Permanent Ink
- Available in Jet Black and White
- Dries quite quickly
- Great for watercoloring
- Acid free
- Watermark pad
- Great for heat embossing and resist techniques
- Also available as a marker
Don’t think it, ink it!