This “celebrate” card uses several of the products from the sampler including the silver waffle paper, silver tinsel, a silver glimmer brad and a Blushing Bride button. I also used the Northern Flurry embossing folder for the Big shot and the new Decorative Label and 3/4″ x 15/16″ medium oval punches.
My kids are back to school on Monday and I can feel fall in the air in the evenings. Those Northern Flurries will be here before we know it!
This sampler is a taste of the new Christmas themed products in the Holiday Mini!
- 6″ x 6″ piece of each design in the Candy Cane Designer Series Paper (page 33)
- 6″ x 6″ piece of each design in the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper (page 18)
- 12 different Candy Cane Buttons (page 17)
- 12 different Deck the Halls buttons (page 17)
- 1 yard of Clear Tinsel (page 21)
- 1 yard of Silver Tinsel (page 21)
- 20 Glimmer Brads, one in each colour (page 36)
- 8″ x 12″ piece of Metallic Gold Waffle Paper (page 21)
- 8″ x 12″ piece of Metallic Silver Waffle Paper (page 21)
- 2 yards of Very Vanilla 1/2″ Seam Binding (page 21)
- 2 yards of Cherry Cobbler 1/2″ Seam Binding (page 21)
- 2 yards of Always Artichoke 1/2″ Seam Binding (page 21)
Product Samplers will be ready in early September. Your sampler can be mailed to you or you can choose to pick up at my home in Edmonton (close to Londonderry mall.) Canadians only, please.
Stampin’ Up! does not allow me to post pictures of the products until the catalogue is effective on September 1st. Check your mailboxes for your Holiday Mini catalogue or check back here on Wednesday for photos of the new products. Trust me, they’re awesome!
Click here to request your free copy of the Holiday Mini.
Please contact me with any questions.
Use this button to have the Holiday Mini Product Sampler mailed to you
Use this button if you will be picking up your Holiday Mini Product Sampler at my home
Don’t think it, ink it!