Simple Stamping with Fragrant Flowers
Sale-A-Bration 2023 is coming to a close, and there are just two days left to take advantage of this fantastic promotion.
I don’t want you to miss out on earning exclusive free items with every $60 order. And remember that many of the items are limited edition products only available during this time.
Head over to my online store to take advantage of all the amazing freebies that come with Sale-A-Bration. You won’t regret it!
Level 1: Free with a $60 order pre-tax and shipping
Level 2: Free with a $120 order pre-tax and shipping
SALE-A-BRATION ENDS IN:
One of my favourite Sale-a-bration products is the Favored Flowers 12″x 12″ Designer Series Paper. This paper has bold flowers in vibrant colours on one side and more subtle patterns on the other side. It’s perfect for simple stamping and cardmaking. Pair it with the Fragrant Flowers Bundle for lots more creative options. You can earn multiple items during Sale-a-bration but I recommend this paper as one of them.
For this card. I layered some cardstock and then the paper. To finish, it was just Petal Pink 3/8″ Soft Polyester Ribbon, the greeting die cut piece and a few Matte Black Dots. So easy and elegant.
The layers are:
- Basic Black – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ folded in half for the card
- Calypso Coral 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic Black 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Petal Pink 4-5/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Favored Flowers Paper 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is a fantastic deal but it ends today!
There are three amazing Starter Kit options though February 28th. All fantastic options but I love the Boho Blue Mini Machine:
- Option #1 – For $175, get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine plus $225 in your choice of products
- Option #2 – For $175, get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine plus $225 in your choice of products
- Option #3 – for $135, your choice of $225 in products
Buy a Starter Kit and receive a discount on your future orders, be the first to see new products and join an amazing community of demonstrators. Learn more about the kit here.
Level 1 Choices: